Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm not exactly sure of what I'll be using this blog for specifically, but I want to keep it focused on my fitness adventure! I'm also trying to determine how much information I want to divulge to my lovely readers (read: Do I want you all to know how much I weigh and what my measurements are). For now I think that I'm going to start with goals.

In yesterday's inaugural post I told you that I want to lose 5 pounds a month until May. Intermediate goals are to improve my kicking while swimming so that I can get more out of that exercise, work out 5 days a week, and to eat smaller portions for my meals. At this point, I believe that those 3 intermediate goals are sufficient.

Not only do I need to eat smaller portions, but I also need to eat better food. What is your favorite pre-workout snack or meal? What's your favorite "healthy" food? Let me know in the comments below. I need to try new things.

1 comment:

  1. I just need some motivation to get started on a plan, so no favorite things yet! Good luck....:)

    ReplyDelete