Monday, December 5, 2011

Fitness Survey

I saw this fitness survey over on the Let's Talk and Walk blog and I thought that since I'm doing this new fitness blogging thing, I'd try it out.

Five Fitness Things I Can’t Live Without:
My iPhone for entertainment during cardio
My trainer
My new fitbook
The gym because I don't workout at home
My C9 by Champion running tights.
Most Embarrassing Song I Listen to While Working Out:
I listen to Pandora when I work out, so I don't have control over the songs that are played.
Favorite Pre-Workout Snack or Meal:
Trail mix with berries, almonds, peppitas, and sunflower seeds.
On My Fitness Bucket List:
Do at least one pull up - not assisted
Run a 5k
Weigh less than 200 pounds
Must Have Tech Tools:
My iPhone
Top Exercise Gear:
My running tights. I also really like my sneakers, but my pants for certain. 
Motivational Mantras: (I'm borrowing these from Let's Talk and Walk because they are awesome!)

Next Big Exercise Goal:
Swimming properly
Favorite Cardio Exercise:
Arc Trainer and Swimming. Don't tell Oli this, but I kind of like running the steps, too. It's fast and effective.
Favorite Strength Moves:
Chest press
Leg press
Bicep curl with shoulder press

No comments:

Post a Comment