Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Couch

Does this happen to anyone else?

You come home from a long, hard day at the office, sit down on the couch, and then all of your good intentions for the evening leave you in an instant? That was me last night. Came home from an appointment and sat on the couch and stayed there until 7:15 before I got up to cook dinner (spaghetti and garlicy crescent rounds). Then I promptly went straight back to the couch and stayed there until it was time to go to bed at 10:00.

On Monday night when we got home from our days D was feeling very car sick for some reason and it freaked me out a little cause it was so weird and he never gets sick that I sat down in the chair the whole night to care for him.

I haven't been to the gym in 5, yes, five days. I have been doing my burpees (which are getting much more difficult) but I haven't done anything else. Tonight I really need to go get that last arm workout in since Oli is back from South Africa and I told him that I really wanted to shock the hell out of him and get all of my workouts done. I don't know if it's going to happen though. I should just pack my gym bag and get my ass to the gym tonight straight from work.

So tell me - What keeps you from the gym after a day at work?

No comments:

Post a Comment