Thursday, October 11, 2012

My foot...

I haven't run since my half on September 22 because of serious foot pain. A friend who is an athletic trainer said that the pain is likely a plantar fascia strain. It's 3 weeks later and the pain is no better so I made an appointment with my podiatrist. She told me that I need to elevate my heel a little to alleviate the pain and rest the arch or something.

I'm sitting in the chair right now waiting for my X-ray results to come back. She said that it looks bulgy... It's never good to hear those kinds of things about your feet. I'm sure I'll need to get some kind of inserts for my street shoes. I've already bought inserts for my running shoes, but not doing any running they don't do me any good. And-my running shoes are 11s and my street shoes are 10s so the inserts I have won't fit my regular/street shoes.

All I want to be able to do is run again. I feel like a blob.

No comments:

Post a Comment